DC area artists, musicians, and performers join forces to support a friend and help one wonderful woman fight cancer during Art Fusion series! You too can make a difference!
Join us for a night of art, charity and good vibes where the power of art makes a difference by raising awareness of cancer and funds to fight it! Enjoy the beautiful summer night out on a rooftop at Liaison Capitol Hill grooving to the old and new tunes and witnessing live painting by some talented local artists.
TICKETS: $10 Advance; $20 at The Door – https://artfusion-aug13.eventbrite.com
We can’t wait to see you!
- All artists are performing for free, and Art Soiree has donated time to make this event possible.
- Ticket proceeds are being gifted directly to Mrs. Inna Krupko (mother of a talented Katya Krupko) to go towards her medical bills and support her recovery! Few months ago Inna was diagnosed with breast cancer and now after a double mastectomy, she faces a lengthy treatment.
- KATYA KRUPKO (Live Painting)
- BRADLEY GAY (Live Painting)
- MICHAEL HAMMOND (Live Painting)
- MARIA BRISKMAN (Live Painting)
- LEILA (Henna Painting)
- RHONDA HARDESTY (Live BodyArt)
Are you an artist or performer interested in being a part of this series? Shoot us an email
Check-out photos from past event here
The Liaison Capitol Hill is just steps away from Union Station and the National Mall’s world-famous monuments and museums. The 7,000 square foot Rooftop Pool and Bar is the largest in the city and is the only open-air rooftop bar on Capitol Hill. Enjoy city views, handcrafted cocktails and light fare.