Art Soiree team is excited to be a part of yet another fun Newseum Nights event.
Celebrate cherry blossom season with a party that’ll get everyone in the springtime spirit. Newseum Nights: In Bloom, hosted at the Newseum in partnership with the National Cherry Blossom Festival, will immerse you in an evening of Japanese sights, sounds and tastes.
TICKETS: General admission tickets are SOLD OUT! Missed out on buying yours? VERY limited number of tickets is still available for new members. Tickets are $75 and include an annual Newseum membership and a FREE ticket to the party ($135 value). Get yours now before they’re gone! – https://goo.gl/JKNp2V
- Enjoy an open beer and wine bar all night, and be sure to try out our signature Cherry Blossom cocktail
- Enjoy some of Wolfgang Puck’s signature Asian dishes, including:
- California and vegetarian maki rolls
- Chilled soba noodle nests with crunch vegetables and garlic yuzu vinaigrette
- Chinois salad
- Cherry blossom-themed cupcakes and cookies
- Receive custom on-the-spot haikus from the Haiku Guys & Gals
- Experience a traditional drum performance by Nen Daiko
- Dance to the beat of your own drum at rooftop silent disco powered by Silent Dance Society and Art Soiree
- Master the art of origami with our friends at Paper Source
- Try your hand at paper fan decorating
- Get into the cherry blossom spirit at our face painting station
- Explore our newest exhibits, “Louder Than Words” and “Civil Rights at 50:1967,” while hearing from the Newseum curatorial team during gallery talks
- Capture memories from the night with a cinematic photo-op experience from OM Digital
And don’t forget to think pink when getting ready for the party! Show us your best spring look and help us pink out the Newseum.