We are seeking friendly, enthusiastic, and reliable individuals with strong communication skills and genuine passion for arts to join our team. Please send your resume, cover letter and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org Include position title in the email subject line.
EVENT STAFF (PART-TIME | PAID) – We are looking for reliable and enthusiastic individuals to join our event staff team for upcoming events and festivals this Summer in DC area! All responsibilities are centered around customer service, so previous experience is a major plus.
- Efficiently welcome event guests with a smile 🙂
- Be a great communicator, a problem solver, and very reliable
- Maintain composure in high-volume, high-stress environment
- Be organized and detail oriented
- Applicants must be able to work weekends (Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday)
- Shift schedules will vary, however, candidates must plan to be available to work from 5:00pm-midnight.
- Be able to stand/sit for a minimum of 6-8 hour shifts, walk up and down stairs, assist with setup and deinstallation.
- Highly professional
- Good communicator
- College students or recent graduates are a plus!
MARKETING INTERN | (FULL & PART TIME | FOR CREDIT OR PAID) – Assist with the development and execution of the individual marketing plans for Art Soiree’s various events, oversee social media efforts, create weekly newsletters, and aid in maintaining Art Soiree’s online calendar and website.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills (The ability to produce clear and accurate written content is essential for this position)
- Must be detail oriented, tech savvy, responsible, timely, and, most importantly, enthusiastic about the position and about his/her own improvement.
- Ability to prioritize, and work both independently and collaboratively is a key.
- Has their own computer.
- Familiar with WordPress & Mailchimp platforms, as well as well rounded in social media applications.
***Your cover letter will tell us much more about you than your resume, so let us know why we should hire you!***
ART PROGRAM INTERN | (PART-TIME | AVAILABLE FOR CREDIT) – Assist Creative Director in program development, artist communication, event planning, maintaining artist database, creating and administering artist calls, as well as provide special event support.
- The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented self-starter with excellent written communication.
- Demonstrated passion for art.
- Excellent record-keeping and organizational skills.
Art Soiree internships offer perfect training opportunities for students and emerging professionals whose career interests include event planning, art curation, marketing/communication, business development and all facets of arts administration and management. Interns of all academic and professional backgrounds are welcome to apply. Our interns support programming, marketing, development (fundraising/sponsorship), event operations and other aspects of the day-to-day operation.
Academic credit: Depending on the nature of the internship academic credit may be available. Student applicants should consult their academic advisor for additional information.
Duration: Internships & part-time positions are available year-round on an ongoing basis with flexible times and duration.