We are excited to announce some great showcase opportunities for local artists for Fall 2015! Please check-out the details below and make-sure to get your submissions in! If you know of anyone who would be perfect for any of these opportunities please share this info with them!
Art Soiree’s goal is to discover, support and promote talented contemporary artists, by providing them unique and exciting opportunities to exhibit their work and showcase their talent to a wider audience, gaining local, national and international recognition.
FINE ART SERIES (FALL 2015) – The goal behind the Fine Art Series is to provide up and coming artists with a unique opportunity for a solo show. The new series will commence Friday, September 11, 2015 and will continue every Friday thereafter through November 21st. For those interested in being considered for solo exhibit as part of FINE ART SERIES please submit your information by August 15th! Please note that you have to have at least 20 medium size pieces (15 large pieces) ready to exhibit. Contact for any additional details.
- This is our Fall series that runs every Friday at the Ritz-Carlton, Georgetown – 3100 South Street NW, Washington D.C., and consists of weekly one night exclusive solo exhibitions aimed to present the latest collections by fine artists of different mediums.
- Mediums: photography, painting, printing, sculpture, etc. Each show attracts between 300 to 800 attendees.
- For submissions please email us your portfolio (brief bio, artist statement, 3-4 images of your work, profile photo for promotion, website/social media links) to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Fine Art Series
LIVING ROOM LIVE (FALL 2015) – We’ll be back to the Ritz-Carlton, Georgetown for our 2nd annual concert series featuring local performance artists – Living Room Live. This is a perfect platform for local up and coming as well as established musicians, bands and singers to take stage and showcase themselves to a wider audience. The concert series is running through the end of November.
- Open to trios and quartets of all music genres. Each show attracts between 150-200 attendees.
- For submissions please email us your portfolio (short bio, photo for promotion, samples of music, website/social media links) to email@example.com with subject line LIVING ROOM LIVE